Your Eshays/Lads Experiences.

CallumR

Steel Member
Post up stories of your experiences with eshays and lads. Trying to get this section alive and i'm sure we have all had experiences with them.

So today I was just riding with a bunch of guys from like parramatta or something ( they were all fine) and this one asian lad guy went up to one of the guys and was like give me your hat, he didnt and then the lad guy snatched it of him and started to walk away when this one fat guy (stefan grudic) confronted them about, things kinda escalated from there and he pretty much tried to choke the asian guy, but then all his lad friends jumped in and he pretty much got fucked up, but then both the guys got pulled out and the asian kid had lost his glasses so we found them for him but then everything got sorted out.

Sam Bennett

Silver Member
I fucking hate lads, they all rock the same hats, they all wear the same pants, they take pictures looking hard in the same stance.

Sam Bennett

Silver Member
But on topic I've had one lad experience, I was just chilling in Camden with my mate who happens to be a lad and I had to hide with him because these other lads were after him and they had like knives and shit(compulsory for all lads) and they had a car so it was fucked but they didn't find us but they've probably killed my lad mate now soo yeah. Fuckin lads with their Dry fit hats, slazenger tees, baggy pants and their fucking ultra lad TN/Airmax/Shox shit... And their fucking ridiculous fanny packs!

Sam Bennett

Silver Member
^^^^ I don't really know but I think it was something to do with him going out with one of the guys ex girlfriends.

CallumR

Steel Member
Like, is there much problems with lads round where you live? not related to the story you were talking bout.

Darcy.A

Steel Member
Lads are the scorn of Australia, like seriously the worst. I'm glad I live in a relatively safe part of the Inner West, I feel sorry for all the riders who live in Western Sydney. I haven't really had many experiences with lads, once they tried to roll a group of me and my friends but we just gave them some bud and they left. However my girlfriend and her bestfriend were rolled by lasses and lost their phones, the bestfriend got like thrown to the ground and cut up her knee. Fucking lasses.

CallumR

Steel Member
Never really seen any lasses, I am pretty grateful chatswood isn't dodgy, it would suck to live in western sydney.

James.

Bronze member
Was chilling at the shops today and an asian lad walked past and I started laughing at him and he turned around and was like "what cunt?" but I just kept laughing and he walked away :L

D ∆ V I D

Basic Bunch
to my understanding the equivalent of a jock/guido hybrid, but more aussie style. But they have and underlying bully side to them, its confusing

melvin

melvin
Lads are not precisely gangsters. Half of the
only hang out with or dress like
Lads to fit in a group. Half of them are actually big tough cunts.
90% dropped out of high school and the 10% remaining go to shitty
Public schools. They don't take showers. Most of them do graffiti. They roll in packs
. They wear polo Ralph Lauren, Nike runners, nautica, tommy hilfiger and short sport shorts. They enjoy going to rave concerts and gabba(lad dance).a lot of them are from the western Sydney area. Ranging between the ages of 11-24. Some lads are actually alright people but the majority of them are just unbearable. They make sydney a bad place to live in sometimes!

CallumR

Steel Member
Lads are not precisely gangsters. Half of the
only hang out with or dress like
Lads to fit in a group. Half of them are actually big tough cunts.
90% dropped out of high school and the 10% remaining go to shitty
Public schools. They don't take showers. Most of them do graffiti. They roll in packs
. They wear polo Ralph Lauren, Nike runners, nautica, tommy hilfiger and short sport shorts. They enjoy going to rave concerts and gabba(lad dance).a lot of them are from the western Sydney area. Ranging between the ages of 11-24. So to conclude this, they are the walking scum of Sydney. They make sydney a bad place to live in sometimes!

telling it how it is