Your Eshays/Lads Experiences.

alfie wisker

Steel Member
there seems to be alot of them on my tumblr dashboard.
tumblr_m86uhq97K11qk4e38o1_1280.jpg

is this one

no this is a indie, whos hates the mainstream. Also there are many lads in perth, most try to do graffiti and and very bad, most of them are crackheads.

R-Dubya

Steel Member
wow you could not be further off

adlayxmas02fa5.jpg

this would be your typical shit-for-brains group of lads, note that they still think santa is real because they dropped out of school in year 4

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a bunch of ------s.

Steele.M

Bronze member
can describe them in four words: Scum of the Earth.
they look like tennis instructors.
can only fight when they're in a group.
look shitty and are a public nuisance.
try to act hard as fuck
bum around for money for hot chips.
talk like gimps and act like them.
will live off welfare for their whole lives that tax payers pay for.
can't spell or do any basic school stuff to save their lives.
honestly, they are fucking terrible, some of them are nice and alright if you knew them before they turned to the dark side but most are cunts.
never had a problem with them because of my height and being bulky.

Strictly!

Bronze member
if your ever in queensland, dont go to redclife ahah. sooooooo many lads.
went up there the other day for a ride with some mates, some fat fuck drove passt in a corrolla calling us fags, told him to fuck off and he looped back and his mates jumped out with poles ahah. rode for abit then came back down after getting food and shit and he was at the skatepark, walked up with all his mates trying to fight me with poles and shit. funny thing was he was bout 20, and im 17. tough in a group haha

James Heaton

Bronze member
me & my mate were riding a this youth centre at chatswood, its a basketball court on a roof & theres rails & stuff. anyway these three lads came onto the roof, they started trying ask if they could ride my mates scooter, he said no but the lad grabbed it from him. he was riding it & then he asked my mate if he had to $2, my mate said no & luckily he was serious cos the lad grabbed his bag & looked in it for cash but he had no money. Then the lads turned to me & started walking towards me ( i had & my camera gear etc so i didnt want to get rolled). We bolted & got away luckily.