YOUR INJURY

Eric Magray

Steel Member
another "YOUR *" thread, for those of those everyday injuries or just ones that arent worth a new thread. ill start:

last weekish i went to hopewell and embarassed myself not landing a doublewhip over the box thing while in a game of scoot and ended up with a scraped knee which just lost the scab today.

i was doing this 4 stair handrail and i didnt get any practice run ups or anythign and i just jumped straight at teh rail and slide down and landed on my foot sideways and it hurt pretty bad when i wore shoes

ive got this thing wrong with my joint from the top of my right arm to the joint of my elbow, my docter says its cos of riding my scoooter. Hurts like mad on somedays when im not even riding, but owell lol.

scott a

today i was doin a simple disaster stall on the top of me 4 ft qp and rite wen i hit the copin i slide and i landed rite on me elbow then me elbow slammed into my ribs and i couldnt breath for like 2 min and now my elbow has a pulsing pain in it

Big L

Steel Member
i was hitting a dirt jump on my scoot today, and i bailed and my foot landed half on the base of the landing and half on the ground, hurt real bad

lewiscrampton

Steel Member
lol, was doing some whips :| and my shoe flew off in mid-air, and my peg hit my in my foot, and it cut it really badly at the bottom.. it hurts to walk/wear shoes/wear socks/ do anything really. :(

lmao wen i read that i started laughing out louD(OMFG!!!!)

ya well my story is i pulled muscles fell doiong air outs with the pulled muscle and like i fell hard so now my whole body hurts (esspecially the pulled muscle)

mat

Steel Member
handcopy.jpg

rode the banks demo with it, it hurt like a bitch-on-crack. especily when i messed up catching a allioop 270 bar

dec3193

i seem to embarass my self by doing 180s sometimes when i just fell lazy, forgetting to putt up the scooter to ur feet so the deck slides and i wind up landin on my brack and bust my butt,

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
tried to nose manual the pad, hit a ridge at the end of the pad and totally faceplanted. Then, i was on a kids skateboard, ollied (sorta) up the pad, tried to ollie off and did the same exact thing. lol