YOUR INJURY

scootmafia

Bronze member
i once was playing S.C.O.O.T with my mate at the local indoor, he set went a double whip out of a kicker that dropped 4 ft into a flatbank, i never tried it before. caught the second whip, somehow cross fotted and caught my left foot under my deck (btw i ride regular footed) i kinda did a turndown as that happened and fell straight to solid plywood whilst my left foot got twisted and hurt like fuck. i had to leave was very embarrassing.

M

mopuzbmepob

Ian P

Bronze member
Oh it sucked. Well, sucks. It's at about 7-8 weeks now and I still can't really sit on the right hand side of a car. I drive still but the seatbelt hurts like fuck. My backpack has to sit on my right shoulder and the doctor reckons it will for the rest of my life.

I was on the list for surgery but they never did it because 'it was healing' and 'you're just a kid (adult even, stupid doctors), we don't do clavicles on kids they usually heal'. So we left it in some sling for like 6 weeks and it's still not right. I can move it and lift it now. I can lift like 5-7 kilos but any more and it just won't go.

Don't ever break it. It's the stupidest fucking bone you'll ever break apart from your neck and back.
collarbones suck dick i broke mine before to i couldnt even like lay down on my own and i had to wear button up shirt all the time

I

ikdiatl

SeanMartine

Bronze member
Did a bri air on an old lucky deck and one foot landed under the deck and one foot ontop, the rails on the deck almost cut off my toe, it sliced through the bone and there was barely 3 cm of skin holding it togethr. No pics

scootmafia

Bronze member
Did a bri air on an old lucky deck and one foot landed under the deck and one foot ontop, the rails on the deck almost cut off my toe, it sliced through the bone and there was barely 3 cm of skin holding it togethr. No pics

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

how did you not lose your toe?!?!?!?!?!

instinctscooter

Silver Member
ive snapped my arm between my wrist and elbow when i first started riding, after 2 days, i tried jumping over an obstacle going really fast and my front wheel caught. my arm was still in tact but one bone was bent the other broken and i was riding on my own so i had to walk 1km carrying my scooter to find my family to drive me to hospital and i was like 13 almost 14.

i have also broken both shin bones, just air a box, so wierd that doing like normal tricks leads to injuries not the big tricks in my experience. anyway clips of me riding in a cast from when i broke my leg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jqs7H03eYg

Ethan_

Silver Member
Damn curb was waxed then i hit it wrong. 3 cuts. And i think i broke my permanent tooth in the front because i cant feel and it hurts to touch. Is this bad? Do i have to go to the dentist?

Robert

Tr0ll
Getting hurt isn't the same as getting injured.

Im still having to deal with my damn foot and ankle, when my feet are cold it hurts to walk, and I have to wear a prescription ankle brace whenever I do anything that requires physical activity, otherwise I will roll my ankle.

Hep Greg

Administrator
Been plagued with foot/ankle injuries over the past 6 months. Rolled my right one twice, then my left which fucked up somethin in my foot as well. The cold weather is deadly.

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
1920500_660433933999584_1905038798_n.jpg

this isnt my injury but holy shit that's fucked