Your Setup

NickTrella

Bronze member
Sold my t3I recently and its lenses

Now I have a 5D markii with 50mm 1.4 once I pay this thing off im looking into a L series lens
And my backup is a fuji finepix S2 pro and its based on a nikon body so it takes nikon lenses, I have nikkor 28-80mm, 35-70mm, and 70-210mm

R

Rosia.Germansville

Thanks for the post, how can I make is so that I receive an alert email whenever there is a fresh article? wish you luck

Devin Catron

Steel Member
Sold my t3I recently and its lenses

Now I have a 5D markii with 50mm 1.4 once I pay this thing off im looking into a L series lens
And my backup is a fuji finepix S2 pro and its based on a nikon body so it takes nikon lenses, I have nikkor 28-80mm, 35-70mm, and 70-210mm

have you had any problems with the autofocus on your mkII?

NickTrella

Bronze member
Double post update:

I researched about the 5D mki and mkii's focusing problems. And it seems that its because the AF system canon used was really out of date (even at the time of release) and originally designed for a crop sensor camera. I did notice that all the AF points are bunched in the center. But after using it for a few hours, I didnt see any huge difference in focus accuracy and speed compaired to my t3i(i mean every slr requires some nowhow to properly focus them), the t3i definitely has a more up to date system but the lens I used with it were kit lenses; whereas im using a higher quality canon lens with a lot better glass on the 5D (not an L series though *soon*)

Done blabbing lol