My old deck :'(
SORRY FOR HUGE PICS
havent posted this in a while, nothings really changed, and dont say it doesnt look ridden because it gets ridden i just take care of my scooter, and i guarentee i ride more then 75% of the people on here.
![]()
im getting really bored of it, i need new wheels/fork and i kinda want blunt strippers.
I just cut the slit off my bars, if you want to run it with a slit you can just jam an old fork tube into it. Also it's a cane creek s8, I've had it for over a year now and it still works well.I love your scoot it's sexy, so you can run scs with slotted bars and what cane creek headset is that
![]()
![]()
![]()
district v2i w/ fsa impact
sliders (over a year old now)
nitro forks
nitro bars 23.5 h&w
pro comp clamp
wtp rhombus grips
has been that way for about 2 months and i occasionally put on my 120mm wheels, no cracks and only bends are from smith grinds haha
Do you stick your fingers out when you ginger whip or something? Cause i don't lol. ^^
![]()
![]()
![]()
district v2i w/ fsa impact
sliders (over a year old now)
nitro forks
nitro bars 23.5 h&w
pro comp clamp
wtp rhombus grips
has been that way for about 2 months and i occasionally put on my 120mm wheels, no cracks and only bends are from smith grinds haha
Did your district break?
Also how do you 50-50 a tsi Cuz I know you like those
aha worn to the max
That would be the compression MaddGear uses. HIC with a bolt through the forks instead so you don't need to use a star nut.
I just cut the slit off my bars, if you want to run it with a slit you can just jam an old fork tube into it. Also it's a cane creek s8, I've had it for over a year now and it still works well.
The tube ontop of the legs that slots into your headtube.