All Genres of metal thread

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
yeah, I don't listen to metalcore very often, my favorite metal band currently is TBDM tho
Yea, they are pretty good. Really the only metalcore/deathcore I'll listen to is A7X's first two albums (Waking the Fallen is my guilty pleasure lol) and Rings of Saturn which I listen to religiously haha

I'm glad to see this thread being used again lol

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
So I officially decided to start my black metal battle jacket today. Just bought the vest, now I need to wait for my patches haha.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Anybody else into classical? Figured I'd ask here since, metal is actually the genre most closely related to classical (little unknown fact) and I'm sure there isn't a classical thread haha.

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
I would rather... die... than go to warped tour. Especially for attila haha

Edit: Like, wtf is this haha
honestly i won't stand up for attila or their lyrics because i know straight up they're trash, but as a drummer they make some fun ass music to groove to not gunna lie aha Also the whole warped thing, mainly going for august burns red, second time seeing them and im fucking hyped

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
honestly i won't stand up for attila or their lyrics because i know straight up they're trash, but as a drummer they make some fun ass music to groove to not gunna lie aha Also the whole warped thing, mainly going for august burns red, second time seeing them and im fucking hyped
There honestly isn't a single band at warped tour that I would have wanted to see haha