Elyts exposed.

VEX

Bronze member
image.php

TheLewisArsenault

Bronze member
My buddy has a pair of Jug liners..... comfiest things I put my feet into, if you're right on this assumption, then I'm buying some. As long as they aren't retarded colorways like Billy Oniel's and the gold/black hightop.

cory

Steel Member
Lol funny thing about the whole Jug shoe with ELYTS branded on it, the shoe is made by totally different manufacturers with a total different mindset. Even if they were the same sounds like people would by them lol. THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT, TRUST ME. These shoes are gunna be fresh no doubt.

Riley Hughes

Steel Member
Lol funny thing about the whole Jug shoe with ELYTS branded on it, the shoe is made by totally different manufacturers with a total different mindset. Even if they were the same sounds like people would by them lol. THE WAIT WILL BE WORTH IT, TRUST ME. These shoes are gunna be fresh no doubt.

so are they going to be different or what?

btyczki21

hell yea Elytes is pretty siick!

i thought it was ran by the people at Razors tho??

just had to make sure you guys didnt think i said it was ran by Razor^

btyczki21

ive been wanting to buy a pair ever since i saw vincent kudrna in your videos

im pretty sure he isnt even on which is lame because honestly he is better than most of the team. not talking shit if its true.

they told him he cant be on cuz he isnt 18? thats Bull because arent you 17 Corey?

again wanted to clearify, not talking shit cuz ELYTS is legit.

Bennett_J

Steel Member
hell yea Elytes is pretty siick!

i thought it was ran by the people at Razors tho??

just had to make sure you guys didnt think i said it was ran by Razor^

Like razor skewterz??!?!? Omfgg

Someone call nicholas cage because i smell a conspiracy!

michaelchavez

Steel Member
im pretty sure he isnt even on which is lame because honestly he is better than most of the team. not talking shit if its true.

they told him he cant be on cuz he isnt 18? thats Bull because arent you 17 Corey?

again wanted to clearify, not talking shit cuz ELYTS is legit.

waaaaaa??? well thats just nuts. i still want a pair tho haha

VEX

Bronze member
I'm not bagging Elyts (except for the retarded name lol).

It's just interesting. Sorry for being late on it, i'm obviously not hip enough.
It's definatly Razor the blade Co.