Elyts exposed.

cory

Steel Member
there like is no beef right now??? haha somebody got bummed because somebody said no and somebody just put out the best video for some scooter shoe company. i dont think this is going to do shit

No one gives a shit that Isaac is on Vex, nor Matt, or Toby. Could care less as long as my homies are getting taken care of. And that was a shitty Isaac Miller video, and he wore vans the whole time. Shows me how down for them he is. Isaac shreds but for you to say that's the best scooter shoe video while he is wearing vans is pretty shitty of you.

Also of you want to check out Chris talking shit you'll have to go onto the rollerblade forum called Be-Mag.

Just want Vex to back that shit up. Their first impression is pretty bad right now tho.

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
No one gives a shit that Isaac is on Vex, nor Matt, or Toby. Could care less as long as my homies are getting taken care of. And that was a shitty Isaac Miller video, and he wore vans the whole time. Shows me how down for them he is. Isaac shreds but for you to say that's the best scooter shoe video while he is wearing vans is pretty shitty of you.

Also of you want to check out Chris talking shit you'll have to go onto the rollerblade forum called Be-Mag.

Just want Vex to back that shit up. Their first impression is pretty bad right now tho.
would it be wrong to sig this......

instinctscooter

Silver Member
I haven't worn either of their shoes but this is a bad marketing strategy by vex. funny how they say stuff about sunshine being rollerblade owned when they are themselves.

Josh Young

Super Moderator
Staff member

bahahahahhahahahaha

would it be wrong to sig this......
bahahahahhahahahaha

Seriously you guys are pieces of shit for trying to scumbag Elyts and make a name for yourself like this. At least Elyts isn't making trendy bullshit knock off Vans. I made an account just so I could tell you how much of a POS you are for posting this. Id rather support roller blading then some beat ass scooter knock off brand. Big middle finger to you fucks who posted this. Idk why you act like it's such a problem for them to have been in roller blading first..Seriously this is fucking weak attempt at gaining exposure. Fuck you.

My bad I didn't see how old this was. Hahahahha

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member

Are you shitting me dude? You always seemed pretty chill the couple times I have met you, but if Issac's video was shitty, then we are gonna need a new word to describe how fucking bad Elyts videos consistently are.