How do you like your forums?

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
I had a chance at mod but nothing ever happened. Don't really care haha
But, yea FFI never has any shit fits on there because it is not open registry imo

edit: i like what bens doing already

TheObserver

Steel Member
I think a complete crackdown would be good. For SR... like 3 day ban(or warn) people who bump threads from over 6 months ago

Malik S

Bronze member
suggestion: a flame thread so we can talk about people without getting in trouble but with certain boundaries because some of you people are A Holes.
that would also help blow some steam off the mods and let mods know how other people feel without having the person confronting the mod in the GD or other areas of the SR

Definition: Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of an Internet forum, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), Usenet, by e-mail

basically a self counseling area where you can talk about some one or make fun of them with almost limitless boundaries that would also have a place to send troll forums

Ex: "Rebecca Black is so awsome"

"Are you fucking retarded how he hell is that a legitimate post? Rebecca Black's song sucks dick how the hell could anyone have seen that shit coming?! Its auto-tuned to all high hell they lyrics have absolutely no poetic value! Her grammar is terrible and the lyrics are bland and she sounds like she is singing from her nose. The entire fucking song. Fuck you and fuck your 12 year old antics puss bag ass bitch."

lol http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
suggestion: a flame thread so we can talk about people without getting in trouble but with certain boundaries because some of you people are A Holes.
that would also help blow some steam off the mods and let mods know how other people feel without having the person confronting the mod in the GD or other areas of the SR

Definition: Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users. Flaming usually occurs in the social context of an Internet forum, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), Usenet, by e-mail

basically a self counseling area where you can talk about some one or make fun of them with almost limitless boundaries that would also have a place to send troll forums

Ex: "Rebecca Black is so awsome"

"Are you fucking retarded how he hell is that a legitimate post? Rebecca Black's song sucks dick how the hell could anyone have seen that shit coming?! Its auto-tuned to all high hell they lyrics have absolutely no poetic value! Her grammar is terrible and the lyrics are bland and she sounds like she is singing from her nose. The entire fucking song. Fuck you and fuck your 12 year old antics puss bag ass bitch."

lol http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/we-didnt-start-the-flame-war

... talk shit thread.

Malik S

Bronze member
I dont really understand what your saying. So you want to make another thread, almost exactly like the talk shit thread, except where there are boundaries? what

my b i dint know there was a thread for this already can i get a link i just used search and could not find it

Travis House

Wu-Tang Master
Staff member
my b i dint know there was a thread for this already can i get a link i just used search and could not find it

The fact that you need a thread like that bums me out dude.

I'm really stoked to be able to help out around here, thanks for the support Tyler =)