How do you like your forums?

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Dude. Stop posting about it. You deserved one and they don't even do anything, just stop complaining about it.

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
No its the fact that ive received 3 in the last 2 days all for bullshit reasons. Why do i get a infraction because someone deleted a post in between 2 of mine?

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Because Ben wants to feel significant.

Seriously, fuck you Parrish. Your so goddamn annoying. I'm not trying to feel significant at all, what im trying to do is do my best as a mod.
Ryan, I told you why you got it and I'm not taking it off.
Michael thanks I'm honestly trying

Travis House

Wu-Tang Master
Staff member
I looked at why Ben gave you that infraction and I agree with what he did. Once again you had one word posts which only said "dumb" without any actual post behind it. This isn't and never will be a chatroom.

I don't think he should but if Ben reverses it you should consider yourself a lucky man. All you have to do is say what you are thinking. Why is it dumb? Why should we care what you think? Give the community a reason to read your posts dude.

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Travis. Ryan, they were both dick posts, with no point. I already told you that. AND it was a double post, no matter what you say.

i think ben is doing a rather fine job modding

this.

i post quite a bit, and i haven't had but one infraction from rob a while ago for dub posting. and you know why i don't get them? because i don't hate/make stupid posts/troll/or bitch about everything. stop bitching and help make this community better.

edit: that was directed at ryan btw.

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
I looked at why Ben gave you that infraction and I agree with what he did. Once again you had one word posts which only said "dumb" without any actual post behind it. This isn't and never will be a chatroom.

I don't think he should but if Ben reverses it you should consider yourself a lucky man. All you have to do is say what you are thinking. Why is it dumb? Why should we care what you think? Give the community a reason to read your posts dude.

Edit: deleted everything. I still think its a retarded reason for a infraction. I'm done with this

IT WASNT A DAM DOUBLE POST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
Edit: deleted everything. I still think its a retarded reason for a infraction. I'm done with this

IT WASNT A DAM DOUBLE POST GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

hey ryan this isnt a fucking thread to dispute your problems with your infractions, therefore, enjoy your new infraction.

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
hey ryan this isnt a fucking thread to dispute your problems with your infractions, therefore, enjoy your new infraction.

*Warning
tumblr_leh0isMA2W1qdlkgg.gif

Just so this post is on topic, i like the forums to have mods that give out infractions for a legit reason and aren't blind.

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
That's bullshit Caleb. In fact I would have done a longer one, he's been acting like an ass and spamming the shit out of forums for like a week.He has like 5 infractions.