NHL Hockey

btyczki21

luongo.jpg

get that shit out, we aren't talking about the chargers here. this is a hockey thread...haha

btyczki21

i like the penguins but only because thats the team i was drafted to in NHL 11 and i won 8 consecutive championships with them hahahaha.

iSEESOUNDS

Bronze member
I don't know if anyone saw, but Jeff Carter got traded to the kings for Jack Johnson and a first round draft pick for either this year or next year. What do you guys think of it?

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
I don't know if anyone saw, but Jeff Carter got traded to the kings for Jack Johnson and a first round draft pick for either this year or next year. What do you guys think of it?

i like it. I always was a fan of johnson, he was a big fan favorite. You have to look at overall stats he had a -90 career rating thats pretty bad. Carter has opened some scoring for us ( I was at the game last night to witness his first 2 goals as a king, was pretty stoked for him.) I'm pretty happy with it, but the FRDP was a little uneccesary. This thread needs more life

Jason Griffiths

Bronze member
Claude Giroux is a fucking stud. You gotta love Coots shutting down Malkin as well. Can't fucking wait until tomorrow, going down to Xfinity live to watch the game, shit is going to be wild.

iSEESOUNDS

Bronze member
I would go to Xfinity live, but I don't have a car:( Crosbitch needs to learn how to actually man up for once. Also, Asham needs to be suspended, freaking cross check to the throat on schenn.

btyczki21

Kings were the only team to sweep in round 2!!! :D next up Coyotes!

i want to see the capitals force a game 7, that would make for some good hockey.

The Kings are going to win the Cup this year, no doubt. It'll be the first time an 8th seed has one a cup in over 60 years. Their play is way too dominate. Jonathon quick is basically unstoppable, the d is solid, and the offense is there. (I'm a Pens fan by the way, reppin Pittsburgh PA)

iSEESOUNDS

Bronze member
I wouldn't be surprised by a Kings cup win, but then Paul Holmgren (Flyers' GM) would probably shoot himself