NHL Hockey

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
im a diehard kings fan ive went to every playoff game this year besides 2.
and i beleive carter had something to do with the scoring, and sutter was a great coaching change

iSEESOUNDS

Bronze member
Are you referencing Mike Richards? Explain.

Well I personally don't know how much Richards is doing for the Kings, but if you look at the entire kings organization, its turning into the Flyers' western team, John Stevens was the interim coach(i think, correct me if i'm wrong), Ron Hextall is the assistant GM, I know Handzus went to the Kings after the Flyers, and now I'm pretty sure that Richards, Carter, and Gagne all play on the same line, so if the Kings won the cup, Holmgren would be one salty bro.

Yeah, but Gagne went to the Lightning before he went to the Kings and I think he;s only played like 15 games this year. It's interesting that the organization is turning so inside out though, I wasn't aware.

Jason Griffiths

Bronze member
Well I personally don't know how much Richards is doing for the Kings, but if you look at the entire kings organization, its turning into the Flyers' western team, John Stevens was the interim coach(i think, correct me if i'm wrong), Ron Hextall is the assistant GM, I know Handzus went to the Kings after the Flyers, and now I'm pretty sure that Richards, Carter, and Gagne all play on the same line, so if the Kings won the cup, Holmgren would be one salty bro.

Don't forget Justin Williams, haha. He's also a former Flyer.

I'm a die hard Flyers fan and I won't be mad at all when the Kings dust off the Devils. I couldn't care less about Carter but Richards and Gagne deserve their names on the cup. Were my favorite Flyers for sure.

Bear Grylls

M3MB3R
34zxd29.jpg