Scooter Tricktionary

Just skimming, didn't give it a decent look. But did you make the distinction between a double bar and a bar - catch - bar? I'd say they are different tricks.

Dude trictionary= trick dictionary, just put every single trick known to man kind that is done ONLY on scooters actually GIVE their DEFINITIONS and there you go. This thread kinda sucks, and its main purpose is for noobs btw, so make the definitions explanatory
Example:
incorrect way:
Buttercup- whip to bri to bar
Correct way:
Spinning the scooter deck 360 degrees (tailwhip) then throwing the bars in a circular motion to the side of you to create a circle motion on the side of your body with the entire scooter (briflip) to then performing another tailwip once the scooter finishes its briflip.

Lol, harder then I thought it would be, but do it that way so that noobs understand it, because thats who is gonna be looking at it, primarily.

im noob and i can do 180, Manual, bunnyhop, jayhop thats bout it but what trick should i try to learn next and any tips how to do it.

I would like to learn to barspin or tailwhip but not sure if im ready to do em so whatever you pros think please tell me.

.Gerrit

ya boy boo radley
Staff member
You're only not ready if you can't reach your bars. man up and huck em. and make sure to keep the deck under you.

TomGeorge

Steel Member
Whats the difference between an opposite whip and a heelwhip? Is an opposite whip riding in the other stance and whipping, or is it the same as a heelwhip?
Also, is it a rotor whip if you whip, throw the bars, catch the whip then catch the bars?

Darwin.

Bronze member
Whats the difference between an opposite whip and a heelwhip? Is an opposite whip riding in the other stance and whipping, or is it the same as a heelwhip?
Also, is it a rotor whip if you whip, throw the bars, catch the whip then catch the bars?

oppo whip is standing the other stance and doing a reg whip
heel is in ur regular stance but using ur heel to whip
(kind of like kickflips and heelflips)
rotor whips are throwing ur bars and whip at the same time

Jam1195

I made up a trick I call it the Captain Morgan because you Take one of your feet off of the deck put it on the middle of the handle bars then take your hands off and put them on your side like Captain Morgan (hence the name) and use your foot to steer
you can actually go pretty far with it.

Piccadilly

I made up a trick I call it the Captain Morgan because you Take one of your feet off of the deck put it on the middle of the handle bars then take your hands off and put them on your side like Captain Morgan (hence the name) and use your foot to steer
you can actually go pretty far with it.

Would be soo cool if you did it in the air. =D

RiccardoM

Steel Member
I don't know what it's called. It is basically a grizzly except you push the deck back and your foot forwards.