Scooter Tricktionary

Joe sandrez

Steel Member
Hi,

on a quarter what is it called, if it is even classed as a trick, when you have just your back peg on the coping but your front wheel/peg hangs under the coping? smith on a skateboard is the closest trick I can think it look similar too?

Thanks

JasonxB

Steel Member
Hi,

on a quarter what is it called, if it is even classed as a trick, when you have just your back peg on the coping but your front wheel/peg hangs under the coping? smith on a skateboard is the closest trick I can think it look similar too?

Thanks
I guess you could call that a smith, or a 5-0 dip, how do you hold your balance like that?

Joe sandrez

Steel Member
I just get the point where I feel if it went any further it would drop off and hold it by leaning back and away from the quarter a slight bit my mate tought me them a few week back

There is a couple examples in here of what I mean by the trick BTW this the guy who taught me how to do them not me

Turks

Steel Member
Hi,

Thanks
ennit a luc-e grind? bmx ting