Scooter Tricktionary

matr!

Silver Member
wow this is the worst trictionary ever

Well get to work and make it better. Everything here is written and contributed by the community in their free time. Maybe instead of waltzing in and spraying your shit over everyone you could put a bit of effort in yourself where you think it might be needed and put it forward to help improve the content for both regulars and guests.

It's actually not a bad trickionary either. It may be a little outdated but fuck me isn't everything on here?

Dad of Dean

Bronze member
Don't know if this is on here yet... Sugarcane Can stall, also don't know that Dean was the 1st to land it haven't seen any other vid of it.

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
Anyone know what the name of this trick is? Can't find it anywhere? It's like a fackie with the bars at 90*? Steely as hell?

Turks

Steel Member

Don't know if thunderwhips are on here so i'm posting one anyway. They're basically like a macwhip with your front foot coming out like a can, dakota tried claiming it as a worldie and calling it a 'mac smack' which is gay af. Also I noticed Travis house done one in this:

I don't know if it had a name so I called a Thunderwhip because:

Finger-Under whip
F-Under whip
Thunderwhip

I thought it was pretty clever tbh

Last edited:

SMX

i honestly can't bri flip to save my life its weird cause i ride with my feet facing the left and i bri to my right so its kinda weird. i can inward bri just not bri can someone help with this?

Phase Three

Silver Member
i honestly can't bri flip to save my life its weird cause i ride with my feet facing the left and i bri to my right so its kinda weird. i can inward bri just not bri can someone help with this?
throw your bris to the right then
edit: left

Last edited:

Marketship

Silver Member
So if I'm goofy, doing a benihana would be left foot sticking out and left hand grabbing the deck out in front of me with my right foot still on the deck.

What is it called if I stick my left leg out, but keep the scooter under me, have right foot on deck, and I grab with my right hand?

hxWasoo.png

BeeFrew

Silver Member
So if I'm goofy, doing a benihana would be left foot sticking out and left hand grabbing the deck out in front of me with my right foot still on the deck.

What is it called if I stick my left leg out, but keep the scooter under me, have right foot on deck, and I grab with my right hand?

hxWasoo.png

some kind of weird grab? Techncally it would be a sstalefish if you tweaked the back of your deck to the left and then grabbed behind the deck with your right hand.