The Concert Thread

.Gerrit

ya boy boo radley
Staff member
On saturday I went to the st. paul chamber orchestra concert, who played shostakovic's tenth, and yesterday I went to the minnesota symphony, who played a collection of late 18th century English composers.

Shit was good.

devinthedew2

Steel Member
last week i saw 12th palnet, flinch, crizzly, wolfgang gartner, liquid stranger, excision and lucky date all in one week. :3

Ralph

AlpacaFlip
Band/artist that I have seen.

Buckethead -twice
Primus
Gwar
Collective Soul
Dethklok
Tim Reynolds played at my house.
And more that I can't think of at the moment.

Bands I hope to see.

Tool
Man or Astro-man?

Hep Greg

Administrator
1589wd3.jpg

K

Kieran Mayhew

^Holy shit.

Saw Skrillex last weekend, best night of my life.

TomGeorge

Steel Member
Skrillex was in uk?
Saw Muse a while back. Music isn't great but the atmosphere and the showmanship was unbelievable.

Zaηe

Keepin' Peace
Staff member
Anyone ever heard of Raein? Italian screamo band, one of the biggest names in their respective genre(s). Look them up, the music they make is absolutely incredible.

They randomly toured Australia last December/January and I saw them in a tiny little venue called The Loophole on Christmas eve. They played with nothing but a lamp on and the vocalist wore my hat. Best thing I have ever done.

Ben Moak

Steel Member
BUMPPPP
went to a black keys and arctic monkeys concert on monday night and they both fucking killed it, they go so hard live.

cas13

Bronze member
Bump.

Saw Fishbone and Primus tonight, shit was insane. Such a good performance from both groups. Probably the wackiest show I've ever been to.

Keenan Still

Steel Member
went to a sublime concert like last year with my parents, still got to branch off and smoke my j's cause it was outside, it was tight