The Concert Thread

Chuck Testa

Oh and greg you'll probably know what this is but my sister is flying in next march and going with me too south by southwest in austin, will be so sick.

cas13

Bronze member
Bomb the Music Industry was so crazy last night. It was one of the most energetic shows I've ever been to, and they actually played well. Jeff noticed my ASOB shirt and started talking to me about how he probably printed it and what not. We then proceeded to talk about poon because he was wearing Crocs, which I said are vagina hunters, to which he agreed. So I got to talk to one of my favorite musicians about poon and printing shirts. Awesome.

But overall it was a great show, had a fun time. Oh and Greg, they played a decent amount of their older stuff. I have their setlist if you'd like to know what they played.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
September 24th:So fucking excited to finally go to a real thrash show again.
Skeletonwitch
Havok

October 19th: Mostly stoked to see The Ghost Inside again.
The Ghost Inside
Miss May I
Like Moths to Flames
2 or 3 other bands I dont really care about.

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Seeing Datsik, Bare Noize, AFK, and Delta Heavy on the 14th for their Firepower tour, then I'm seeing Tritonal the 21st.

2 weeks of straight ravin'.

Tom Cirbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Odd Future was so fucking insane last night. They were all riding A models on stage and Tyler did a tailwhip and freaked the fuck out. He was like "Ive been trying that fuckin trick since I was nine, nigga. Ive been riding around on scooters since I was like five so fuck all you haters" haha. The show was so sick. I got front row for almost the entire show.

iSEESOUNDS

Bronze member
Seeing Dance Gavin Dance and A Lot Like Birds on 11/21 at the Theater of the Living Arts in Philly, hopefully also seeing Streetlight Manifesto on 10/20 in Allentown I believe

Bennett_J

Steel Member
Just got back from Audio Circus (quasifest)- Saw Romero, Pretty Lights, Zion i, Infected Mushroom, AARABMUSIK, Mimosa, and so much other shit. Tonights Madis and DH, stoked as hell