The Concert Thread

morgan_bvrns

Steel Member
Went to the Firepower Tour with AFK, Bare Noize, DELT∆ HE∆VY, and Datsik last night. Even with earplugs, my ears are still ringing. It was absolutely batshit insane.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Craaaaaazy fucking skow last night!

Havok
54ggmr.jpg

Skeletonwitch
dbjo9l.jpg

Set list signed by the singer of Skeletonwitch.
2dv3p06.jpg

OliviaFilms

Steel Member
In my life, I've gone too, my morning jacket, wilco, bon iver, of monsters and men, band of horses, and passion pit, I also saw, 21 pilots, grouplove, and flogging Molly didn't intentionally go to see them tho. I live the cocert life.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
saw paint it black recently

You lucky bastard. You mean the hardcore punk band, right?
I was so pissed when they announced that show in DC, and then they announced the show in west philly like 2 days before it. I wasnt gonna deal with the stress of going to DC around christmas, and then i couldnt get off for the west philly show. They also said that show was gonna be the last one in the area for a while.

Nathaniel S.

Bronze member
You lucky bastard. You mean the hardcore punk band, right?
I was so pissed when they announced that show in DC, and then they announced the show in west philly like 2 days before it. I wasnt gonna deal with the stress of going to DC around christmas, and then i couldnt get off for the west philly show. They also said that show was gonna be the last one in the area for a while.

It was great, such a great band, my brother did like 20 stagedives soo good, new lexicon is such a good album.

Juan.

Silver Member
Stage dives and high fives, thats what im in it for.

There were plenty of those. multiple friends told me that at one point imposter with the same mask came on stage and dj bl3nd tackled him off but I didn't see that.

Frank T

Silver Member
HELLA BUMP

Im seeing Grouplove in D.C. April 1st. I bought the tickets today and couldn't be more excited. Its my first concert

Hep Greg

Administrator
most recently saw The World/Inferno Friendship society with O'death. went to the Philly date, then the jersey date the following night. this weekend im going to brooklyn to see Bomb The Music Industry with Andrew Jackson Jihad.

Ian P

Bronze member
been going to a lot of edm shows lately i saw griz, gramatik, big g, totally enormous extinct dinosaurs and a few more at demf/movement last year really stoked for the free demf this year. I saw dillon Francis, Major lazer, baauer, and danny brown at mad decent block party, seeing danny brown was too dope. I saw Wolfgang gartner and tommy trash pretty recently. Also went to the laneway festival saw run the jewels, washed out, chvrches, and a few others which was dope. i've seen deep purple, black sabbath with dio, and the allman brothers in the past which were all pretty fun.

Ralph

AlpacaFlip
Band/artist that I have seen.

Buckethead -twice
Primus
Gwar (2009) R.I.P. Dave Brockie <3
Collective Soul
Dethklok
Tim Reynolds played at my house.
And more that I can't think of at the moment.

Bands I hope to see.

Tool
Man or Astro-man?

UPDATE -Do not know why since the site is dead :(

Buckethead - four times
That1Guy
Man or Astro-man? (amazing)
The Pack AD
Wray