THE NEW UK CHAT

Binky

Bronze member
Anybody know where will stock Tilt 2 in the UK?
no where in the uk stocks it dude and it sucks!!
unuin wants a big money maker and with Graham being a fucking genius at uni and Ced travelling the world with district it was pretty hard to run (lewis's words to me) plus Ced has his shop as well aha p.s us relax dude call Lewis Crampton Ced so that's who i mean when i say that.

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
no where in the uk stocks it dude and it sucks!!
unuin wants a big money maker and with Graham being a fucking genius at uni and Ced travelling the world with district it was pretty hard to run (lewis's words to me) plus Ced has his shop as well aha p.s us relax dude call Lewis Crampton Ced so that's who i mean when i say that.
why ced? xD

so I get that this place is pretty dead right now but some OGs are coming back and the newbs are alright. So yeah this is just a general chat for the UK homies. invite some of your friends if you want because i know the UK side of SR is pretty crappy.
Any covered street spots near Oxford because it's non stop raining and want to ride

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
it's a long way but if it becomes possible then id definitely consider it. Seems to have a much better scene than around here!
A bit, allot of them sweat bri's and kickless's, but you do get some decent riders that love to relax and float a nice grab or flow the park with complete style .

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
yeah you would think there'd be a better scene but all we really have are your classic Brandon James wannabes!
Don't even start there bro I get you on that one haha. I'd rather see more Isaac Miller wannabes or at least mckeen wannabes. To be fair with the Leicester scene, the majority all wanna be Jordan Clark which sucks

Turks

Steel Member
Yeah man, i went there a couple weeks ago with some of the command lot, the new park isn't much better but it's definitely more chill now that they've got rid of the jump box which had made it a lot better

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
Yeah man, i went there a couple weeks ago with some of the command lot, the new park isn't much better but it's definitely more chill now that they've got rid of the jump box which had made it a lot better
Yeah seen you all going ham there, there aren't many riders who have the right mindset in progressing much there though which sucks. Many go just because there mates scoot, but I have been riding with some dude from revolution supply and I think he rides for elite to, but he's been helping me progress more. Just want to do more for our local scene though...