The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
^^ I too was stoked. Merle is cool in my book now. Glenn keeps becoming more and more badass, either him or Daryl needs to take over as leader. Also Daryl smashing that walker's head in the car door was the most badass kill of the season.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
BUMPING THIS.

Everyone else still keeping up with it?!

I cant believe they brought Morgan back last night. It was pretty random but sick. These last 2 episodes definitely seemed like filler episodes, but shits going down next week. It showed Rick and the Governor finally meeting in the sneak peek for next week.

Jamie Gantz

Steel Member
last night was one hell of an episode. Morgan's return was unexpected and I really did not expect him to have gone insane. It bummed me out that he didnt go back with Rick because he would have probably been a really valuable group member, seeing as he single-handedly turned his town into a damn fortress.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Search it on google. Its not streaming on the amc site, so youre gonna have to go through one of those sketchy hosting sites. Or just watch it on demand.

Steezeman

Administrator
I feel like Rick is going to realize he can't be a crazy man anymore because of Morgan, and ninja lady is going to become part of the crew. It's cool that they're replaying older episodes of the Walking Dead in black and white.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah it seems like Rick is definitely starting to come back around. Which im pumped about because I honestly felt like they were going a little too far with the delusional Rick thing, it was intersting at first with the phone, still kinda cool when he saw Lori in the prison, but then started getting old when he followed "her" outside of the fence and almost got his ass killed.

I have a dilemma... The Walking Dead Season Finale is March 31st, that means party time at my friends, like every week haha. But then I have a Paint it Black show that Ive been excited as hell for on the same day. Its gonna be a sick show, but the peopleIm oing with are gonna ruin it for me and I already know that for a fact. Im torn...