YOUR INJURY

774185_449576395095711_704069706_o.jpg

My ankle from a couple weeks ago.

Frank T

Silver Member
bar to whip a hip, landed on flat fell forward and landed on my bars...sticking straight up. right in the gut

Kyle B.

Bronze member
Super man a prymid about five feet high clipped the landing and face planted knocked out my teeth

Sockz

Bronze member
Jumped onto an aluminum bench then did a boardslide on the back rest bit I didn't see this small metal pole at the end and clipped it and ate ----- gotta nice bump on my head

CoryR

Silver Member
i did a 8 stair handrail and fell forward onto my hand and now my wrist and elbow hurt with every movement, and ibprufen doesnt help at all.

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
516CC0F6-F652-41AF-BB2E-C444AD21B204-12748-00000261A4BA8F90_zpsfbe0542a.jpg

tried a flat rail on mah dirt scoot, didnt land it and my foot slipped off, my foot also kicked the floor hard and i managed to kick my nail into my toe or something, and it started bleeding (hardly visible in photo but its in the top nail part)

had to go to the closest minishop in the MTR with 1 shoe off and get tissues haha

looks like a pussy injury but it was stinging like fuck when it happened for about 5 minutes

CoryR

Silver Member
uggg thats happened to me once, it hurt bad.

Im getting xrays on my arm today, will post results.

CoryR

Silver Member
D: xrays? Damn do you think you broke something?

just got home. its a small compression fracture they think. they said to come back in 2 weeks to see if its gotten worse and shown up more. they also said i should wear a helmat, and not ride for awhile.

matr!

Silver Member
i cant even imagine this. just touching my collarbone gives me this weird feeling pain.

Oh it sucked. Well, sucks. It's at about 7-8 weeks now and I still can't really sit on the right hand side of a car. I drive still but the seatbelt hurts like fuck. My backpack has to sit on my right shoulder and the doctor reckons it will for the rest of my life.

I was on the list for surgery but they never did it because 'it was healing' and 'you're just a kid (adult even, stupid doctors), we don't do clavicles on kids they usually heal'. So we left it in some sling for like 6 weeks and it's still not right. I can move it and lift it now. I can lift like 5-7 kilos but any more and it just won't go.

Don't ever break it. It's the stupidest fucking bone you'll ever break apart from your neck and back.