Falls Because Your A Clutz Thread

i was riding with my friends. i barred this set, and idk if its a nes type of skatestopper but there was this clean cut, about 6 inches wide. about a foot deep. my front wheel landed flush into the crack. but my tender face cushioned the fall hahahah. it hurt, i didnt really ride anymore after it happened that day

GingerNamedTravis

Steel Member
i went to bunny hop up a curb into a manual at night, and for some reason my body decided not to pull up my back wheel, and i clipped the curb, throwing me over my bars onto my back, and my scooter front-flipped and my brake hit me in the eye and i got stitches on my eyebrow/eyelid.

Frank T

Silver Member
Just riding down the sidewalk to get to a spot not paying attention, rode the front wheel of the side fell flat on my chest, knocked the wind out of me and road rash on my knees kinda hurts

robtom123

Bronze member
i tried to go really fast and do a heelwhip and then i just fell and landed flat on my shoulder and ended up taking a load of skin on my thumb

TomGeorge

Steel Member
Having a manual comp, owned everyone just kept going the whole way up my street. Saw a curb coming, which I went to hop; but jumped too early - landed perfectly with my front wheel in the corner between the curb and road. Went otb, smacked my shoulder and couldn't write for a week. That was a few months ago now :)

one time i was ridding really fast. like faster than a full on sprint. this was when i was not good and really could not catch my whips so at that speed i tried to tail whip a little stick in the side walk and fell. i skidded on my elbow and my wrist.(i was really cut up) and i look up and there are two girls from my class standing there laughing at me.lol i got up and rode away and they did not say anything to me but im sure the whole 8th grade heard about it. im in 10th grade now btw

alexallupinthis

Steel Member
oh haha this thread sounds like it was made for me! haha so a couple months ago i was trying to drop into this big-ass euro, so i over compensated on the entry, and i hit like the bottom of the ramp and straight up barrel-rolled out of it, and walked away unscathed. fun as hell

CoryR

Silver Member
i was hill bombing and tried to slow down by riding into grass but frontflipped into the road

matr!

Silver Member
Forgot to lean back before coping. Launched like superman about 3 meters high, broken wrist.

Bombing a hill after school through the local park, there's like half the school walking into town. Try to stop with my foot and loose my shoe. Can't use brake because it burns my foot and can't stop with my foot because it would rape my foot. End up skittling a grade 7 kid at about 30km/h. Broken toe and dislocated shoulder. Was sitting in the hospital and it occurred to me that I could've stopped with my other foot. :/

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
was riding in the street on the way to the skatepark on my bike, somehow started racing my friend, went on the road for a better advantage of going faster, went to bunnyhop up the curb at quite a fast speed, back wheel clipped the curb, flew over the bars, faceplanted in public. result: bruised eye, big bump on cheek, top front teeth moved back a bit and half my carnivore tooth whatever was gone and my mouth was bleeding.

i just got up and started looking for my tooth after i fell, it was gone :( also wondering what the fuck just happened haha

but yeah im retarded like that