Read if your buying a camera

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Buying anything online is sketchy. Theres alot of shady buisnesses out there that are going to steal your money. Theres a bunch of stores online that advertise cameras for hundreds less that the big names. They'll also say 'this is just the camera unit itself, no batterys, charger, cords ect...'. So when you order it they'll try to be legit and say theyre not going to charge you until its shipped ect. Eventually you'll get a call saying its on back order and you one wont get your camera, or two it will show up months later. Heres a website, before you go and buy somthing check their rating and feedback here so you know if your going to get scammed. http://www.resellerratings.com

If your buying from ebay, dont buy from somone with bad feedback! Check their feedback percentage and make sure its all or almost all positive. Read other users feedback to the seller and check the negative ones to see why they got it. If paying with paypal is avalible, USE IT. If anyone ever contacts to after the auction is over saying like, oh the winner couldnt afford it anymore would you like it for $***, its probably a scam! Dont fall for it. They'll probably ask you to send a money order to wherever and than ship it, its a scam.

Just to let you know, BHphoto.com is probably one of the best websites to buy your camera at.

honga

Steel Member
my camera is crap and has like 20 mins battery life :p so i never have any footage and thats always a pain in the corn hole

David N.

BH is the way to go ive been comparing prices and looking around for about 3 weeks now and im ordering sunday and im happy with the kits BH has.

seankane

David Nichols said:
BH is the way to go ive been comparing prices and looking around for about 3 weeks now and im ordering sunday and im happy with the kits BH has.

plus BH customer service is really good, theyll help you out as much as they can

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Check on BHphoto.com, theres a few decent ones for under 300, i think theres a ZR50 or 500 on there for like 230 or somewhere around that price