Read if your buying a camera

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Yeah hes got good feedback. He doesn't say how many hours are on the heads thought. And theres no AV cords, neck strap, remote, or power cord for the charger.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Yeah im pretty sure it doesn't, i don't know why Canon stopped putting threads on their lower end cameras. You could always glue a stepring onto it if you wanna be getting. Look at a Panasonic GS-80 for a different cam.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Johntubb said:
Brian , you got camera insurance right? How does it work?
Well my mom called her home owners insurance and asked if they covered cameras under any kind of insurance, and they do (i think its allstate insurance), and i think its like $12 a month since im a student. Pretty much up to $3000 dollars of my equipment (thats including the camera) is covered for like anything you can think of... theft, kid hits it with a scooter at the park, a part breaks or whatever... its sweet.

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
bri, do you know if a panny gs90 is any good? i looked on youtube and the quality/colors look nice but haven't looked elsewhere.

thanks

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Jordan said:
bri, do you know if a panny gs90 is any good? i looked on youtube and the quality/colors look nice but haven't looked elsewhere.

thanks
It works... its pretty much a basic ass video camera haha.

Johntubb said:
Wow thats awesome. So insurance means they'll pay for the repair for you? What if it gets stolen?
You probably need to pay a deductible, i don't know what mine is. And yeah im pretty sure its covered if it gets stolen, depends on what your insurance company does, but again you probably need to pay a deductible. Mines probably like $500 to get my $3000 worth of equipment back NEW.

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
Brian Boston said:
Jordan said:

thanks
It works... its pretty much a basic ass video camera haha.
ah, i figured so. only wanted to know cause my dad could get one from his work, but i think i'll still get a 320.

This may sound like what everybody wants to know, but I have been shopping around for about a year and a half, and I can't figure out what the best bang for my buck is. Anybody know what a good quality camcorder would be around the $600 range that could also take good clips in the snow?

peachster2

buying online is alright yer if they have good feed back, also read all the specs on the site to see if the camera comes with all the extra cords, if it dosen't say email them. What i did was looked at mine in a shop to see what it was like and then bought it online for way cheaper(no warranty tho,big minus)