Read if your buying a camera

davidlyme

Hello,

I read your comment on link.Well nice information sharing of camera,i must say.I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.I will let know about this to my friends also.I am sure my friends will also like this lot.Try to share more like this in future.

thank you!!

liltony

I got myself banned.
your an idiot

i took footy from my friends vx2100 and dvx100b and from my other friends hv30 and the hv30 blew the others away (put all clips in a dvd and watched on a tv). the hv30 obviously doesnt have the low light or controls of the other two but dominates the quality in good light.

if you dont believe me do your own research, but dont call me an idiot.

.erik

its hd... of course its gonna look nicer. why would you even say something like that?

an hv30 is for someone who wants to turn the cam on and have to do barely anything if at all to make it look good. thats how i was when i had that camera. it has minimal manual controls, and you have to do a certain trick to it to get both aperture and shutter controllable at the same time. i wanted something with better manual controls,so i got a vx1k. then i got a dvc. vx2100s and dvx100s are for people who want a lot of control over the image there getting. idiot. the 3 cameras aren't even really comparable because what they are designed to do are completely different.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
i took footy from my friends vx2100 and dvx100b and from my other friends hv30 and the hv30 blew the others away (put all clips in a dvd and watched on a tv). the hv30 obviously doesnt have the low light or controls of the other two but dominates the quality in good light.

if you dont believe me do your own research, but dont call me an idiot.
Wow. Its fucking HD. The picture is obviously going to be better, its 1080. The colors do not compare to the dvx, and you have to deal with rolling shutter, and the manual controls are minimum. You can't compare the 2 cameras, they are in 2 totally different areas.

Your a fucking idiot.

liltony

I got myself banned.
the colors on the hv30 were nicer than the other two. and i even said it doesnt have as many controls as the other 2, but it does have alot of freedom. and the hv30 was shot in the same resolution as the other two. theres no need to call me an idiot.

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
the colors on the hv30 were nicer than the other two. and i even said it doesnt have as many controls as the other 2, but it does have alot of freedom. and the hv30 was shot in the same resolution as the other two. theres no need to call me an idiot.
DVX100B hands down has better colors. It has 3ccds, not one CMOS. Don't even get me started on scene files...

Oh and take a 1080 or 720 video, chop out a 480 sized part of the video, of course its going to look better than SD, its still HD quality video, you can't compare SD and HD, they are 2 totally different worlds.

Chandla

I just got a Canon ZR850 its amazing it has 35 optical zoom and mega pixel now ijust need a new editing software windows movie make is so gayyyyyyy.

baze69

Hey im looking to buy a camera for taking and making scooter vids, and i also want a fish eye to fit it. i have about 1,000 dollers to spend what shoude i get?

liltony

I got myself banned.
which one? if its one of the ones i mentioned than yes, they all fit fisheyes and they are all HD