THE NEW UK CHAT

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
Hi :)
So since this was the forefront once upon a time of the scooter community in communication, before Instagram, and Facebook, I heard that riders would support eachother and sell stuff here, but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, if this is really cheeky to ask I honestly apologise. Basically my bars snapped the other day at the skatepark from doing a front board, in wich I'd payed £5 and spent 15 minutes in the park. I was really bummed out, as I was really stoked to finally get down:/. I had asked my locals if they have any spare but no luck , unfortunately, and to top it off Im broke and don't get much money, except the money I get for my meals at collage. So I thought I'd ask on SR (UK thread) to see if anyone has anything lying around they don't want. I have £16.09 so far in my account and if anyone has any bars or anything they don't want I'd be really happy if you could help a guy out. I fully understand if anyone is against my post, or doesn't have anything, but if anyone does, I'd be truly grateful.
Cheers guys, I really appreciate your time :)
–Orion Maynard :)

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
Hi :)
So since this was the forefront once upon a time of the scooter community in communication, before Instagram, and Facebook, I heard that riders would support eachother and sell stuff here, but correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, if this is really cheeky to ask I honestly apologise. Basically my bars snapped the other day at the skatepark from doing a front board, in wich I'd payed £5 and spent 15 minutes in the park. I was really bummed out, as I was really stoked to finally get down:/. I had asked my locals if they have any spare but no luck , unfortunately, and to top it off Im broke and don't get much money, except the money I get for my meals at collage. So I thought I'd ask on SR (UK thread) to see if anyone has anything lying around they don't want. I have £16.09 so far in my account and if anyone has any bars or anything they don't want I'd be really happy if you could help a guy out. I fully understand if anyone is against my post, or doesn't have anything, but if anyone does, I'd be truly grateful.
Cheers guys, I really appreciate your time :)
–Orion Maynard :)

DM on insta lad, I might be able to hook you up because mans moved to leicester. should have some old bars lying around @JoelanPlz

Ozlem

It was the first day i scoot in London. I watched many videos about it in the past. But it was more difficult than i thought. My right leg got tired so quick. Please tell me some advice. :(