The SR Video Discussion Thread

Bjorn

Steel Member
I don't really feel this. Probably not gonna be a good video hahaha. But I will watch it for sure

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
There are way to many pages on this thread we need a set of rule/guidelines with due dates and how to submit, etc. Lets make a new thread if this is gonna happen. I still think my vimeo idea would be fairly simple for submitting.

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
Ok I say this everyone should film and edit one minute segments. Then everyone should upload their one minute part to Vimeo, make it private and downloadable then email the link and the password to the person putting it all together. That way it eliminates rendering errors because of the frame rate. All the editor would have to do is put all the parts together that way everyone would have their own part and have it exactly how they want it. I did this with a snowboard video recently and it worked flawlessly then nobody will be pissed cause their clips weren't how they wanted them. they will know exactly whats going in the video. We can make this video we just need a easy process to make it. also quit it with the trick requirements for the video. I personally will be riding street but if someone wants to film all park let them ride park. Anyone should be able to contribute cause lets face it this isn't gonna be like the tilt video nobody is expecting much.

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
Ok I say this everyone should film and edit one minute segments. Then everyone should upload their one minute part to Vimeo, make it private and downloadable then email the link and the password to the person putting it all together. That way it eliminates rendering errors because of the frame rate. All the editor would have to do is put all the parts together that way everyone would have their own part and have it exactly how they want it. I did this with a snowboard video recently and it worked flawlessly then nobody will be pissed cause their clips weren't how they wanted them. they will know exactly whats going in the video. We can make this video we just need a easy process to make it. also quit it with the trick requirements for the video. I personally will be riding street but if someone wants to film all park let them ride park. Anyone should be able to contribute cause lets face it this isn't gonna be like the tilt video nobody is expecting much.
Yes, so much yes.

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
Id be willing to put all the parts together if we do it this way. It super simple and requires no editing skills. Also lets let everyone enter reguardless of skill. Im pretty sure everyone on this site is pretty dedicated to scootering and is somewhat decent. Ethier was id be sick to have the entire scoot community put together a full length. We need to do this