The SR Video Discussion Thread

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
I just found out about this video and its gnarly I wanna join. Heres an idea, My local boardshop put on a video contest for snowboarding called a minute to kill it that i entered. Basically it was a contest where you put together your best footage into a one minute segement. The contest portion of it pretty much disapeared because 34 people entered. It turned into a movie pretty much of all the local riders. Just a thought but we could structure this movie kinda like that and just have everyone who wants to enter submit 1 minute parts and then someone could edit it all together. idk thoughts? opinions?

Chrispy

Silver Member
I just found out about this video and its gnarly I wanna join. Heres an idea, My local boardshop put on a video contest for snowboarding called a minute to kill it that i entered. Basically it was a contest where you put together your best footage into a one minute segement. The contest portion of it pretty much disapeared because 34 people entered. It turned into a movie pretty much of all the local riders. Just a thought but we could structure this movie kinda like that and just have everyone who wants to enter submit 1 minute parts and then someone could edit it all together. idk thoughts? opinions?
30 seconds is much easier to edit and film for.

Tame impala is good music

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
30-60 seconds then. It really depends too. Also i think that our screen name should be used in the video instead of our real name, but thats just me haha
This sounds sick. Another way that might be easier to submit would be to upload it to vimeo make it downloadable and make it private and then email the link to the video and the password to whoever is editing it. Its much more simpler then dropbox since a lot of people don't use it regualarly. Id also be available to edit it if nobody else doesn't want to. And someone should hit up kong and see if he would upload it onto the SR youtube.

Ignacho

Silver Member
This sounds sick. Another way that might be easier to submit would be to upload it to vimeo make it downloadable and make it private and then email the link to the video and the password to whoever is editing it. Its much more simpler then dropbox since a lot of people don't use it regualarly. Id also be available to edit it if nobody else doesn't want to. And someone should hit up kong and see if he would upload it onto the SR youtube.
Bror is already editing but the vimeo thing sounds good